At Zound we’re curious about what the future will bring. The digital landscape is changing rapidly and sales through our digital channels are increasing every day.
Right now, we now need to strengthen our sales team with a skilled eCommerce Manager EMEA who will focus on optimizing our eCom overall revenue target and Growth in the EMEA region.
In this role, you will act as a close link between the Regional Sale teams within EMEA and the Global eCommerce team in Stockholm when it comes to driving forecast, launches, pricing, promotion and marketing calendars as well as driving data analysis and identifying local growth opportunities and priorities for the EMEA Regional markets.
An amazing opportunity to join a diversity & inclusion minded international environment where we create magic together. We’re a fast scaling organisation in constant development, so if you love to make an impact and grow in a creative atmosphere, this is the place for you.
What you’ll do:
• Build and own a plan and priorities for how to grow the eCom business within the EMEA region
• Build, own and execute on the Regional eCom EMEA promotion and activation calendar aligned with global plans and brands
• Own, develop and operationally manage EMEA D2C marketplace and partnerships
• Identify local growth opportunities and pockets of growth such as partners and marketplaces to further grow the eCom business
• Analyze local trends and customer journey to ensure that the eCom channel is top off mind for consumers
• Support and drive EMEA B2B business opportunities and partnerships
• Forecast, demand planning, inventory and merchandising optimization for EMEA markets
• Identify and prioritize EMEA specific requirements to improve operational efficiency, drive increased CR% and CSAT
You will report to the Sales Director for EMEA and dotted line to our Global E-Com Director as well work close together with our global brand and marketing teams as well as sales and trade marketing team.
Who we’re looking for:
You have a strategic mindset with a hands on approach. You love to be part of an entrepreneurial atmosphere and have collaborative approach and being able to have impact and influence. You are eager to learn new skills, curious at heart, proactive and pragmatic. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
Experiences & skills:
• 5+ years e-com commercial experience, preferably in an international sales environment
• Experience establishing commercial sales plans for ecom, marketplaces and other digital sales channels
• Ability of evaluating new sales channels based on set business objectives
• Digital/e-commerce experience in consumer or lifestyle industry or other relevant B2C company
• If you have finger on the pulse of music, tech, entertainment, popular culture and if you have a good network of lifestyle contacts and relationships it´s a huge benefit
• Degree in marketing, business or closely related field
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you? So, if you want to be part of a growing international company where we create magic together, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 230 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.