At Zound we build audio products that put people first. In an industry that looks the same, we dare to be different and question the status-quo. Behind the scenes, we’re a band of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.
Right now, we need to strengthen our US Sales Team with a Sales Manager who will focus on managing retail sales and relationships for all of Zound's portfolio of brands (Marshall, adidas and Urbanears). This includes a variety of partners in the fashion and lifestyle, sport and consumer electronics channels.
Reporting to the Americas Sales Director, this role will be critical to the future success of one of Zounds most strategic markets as well as growing and curating some of the fastest growing audio brands in the US.
What you’ll do
● Develop and implement joint business plans with key accounts
● Present products and market insights in order to secure product listing, flawless launches, and premium instore and online execution
● Engage, build close relationships, negotiate trading terms and close deals with buyers and category managers
● Close alignment with retail demand planners and internal sales admin for tight inventory management and stock turn
● Work closely with local distributor and Zound inside sales on supply, pricing and all sales operations
● Drive budgeting, monthly forecast and regular sales reporting and insights (including representing business performance at Zound global quarterly reviews)
● Manage the annual sales investment budget in partnership with trade marketing
● Evaluate and develop new, appropriate retail channel partnerships / routes to market in US
Who we’re looking for
Strategic mindset with a hands on approach. Super organized and great presentation and administration skills. Team player attitude and a self starter. Having a cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s culture will be fundamental.
You probably have the following experiences & skill
● 3-5 years in a senior sales management role
● Experience in digital and retail sales channels, plus key account management
● Understanding of customer purchase journey in a modern omni channel environment
● Understanding / knowledge of the US consumer Electronics market (preferred)
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another language.
We thrive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. We firmly believe that Zound thrives when our employees do and it will in the end lead to better experiences for our consumers.
Does this sound like you?
If you have a passion for sales and lifestyle brands and want to work for a growing company with a start-up mindset, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We look forward to your application!
A bit about us
Zound Industries brings life to sound through the adidas, Marshall and Urbanears brands, offering a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. Zound is a global company with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong
Find out more: