E-commerce Finance Assistant
Finance - Stockholm
About the role
This is great opportunity to join Zound Industries, a diverse and global company where you get the possibility to work in multi-lingual and multi-cultural project teams. At Zound we have an interesting mix of competencies from a variety of disciplines, ranging from product and technology, design, acoustics, sales, brand and marketing. We believe in teamwork knowing that our collective energy creates our exceptional Zound environment.
We are now looking to recruit an E-Commerce Finance Assistant, an important position linking our finance department with our E-Commerce team. The right candidate have a great interest in IT-systems, Excel and accounting and the ability to combine these parts to get a full overview and understand the flows and full spectra within E-Commerce.
In the position as E-Commerce Finance Assistant you will work within our global E-Commerce platform to make sure that accounting and processes are being done efficient but also demand high standards on quality, relevant legislation and procedures within the area. The position is supporting the entire organisation in accounting issues related to E-Commerce but will also be able to act as back up to the finance department in daily accounting.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
• Take care of accounting and reconciliations related to E-Commerce and support daughter companies
• To control and assure transactions in our business system in connection to our E-Commerce platform and to continuously do reconciliations therein
• Ensuring best practice and coherent financial processes and routines across the finance department and to make recommendations and implement when appropriate
• Providing assistance in monthly closings, analysis and external audits
• Assisting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable in accounting related projects and take own initiatives
About you / Your background:
• You have a relevant academic degree combined with a couple of years working experience in accounting, preferably within E-Commerce
• Solution-oriented, ambitious and takes own initiatives as well as well-organized and self-going
• Solid accounting knowledge with good understanding for numbers and an overall perspective to be able to analyse quickly
• Strong Excel skills and system oriented, preferably with Microsoft Navision and Sales Force experience
• As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. A cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s operations will be fundamental
Does this sound like you?
So, if you like the sound of working as a Finance Assistant for a fast growing company working with technology and lifestyle this job might be a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. However, since the summer and vacation is here, we will get back to you with feedback and next steps in August.
We´re looking forward to your application!
A bit about Zound
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall and Urbanears. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technologies and user centric innovation we aim to create products that define our time. Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2008, launching a wide range of iconic, award-winning products.
We are a fast-growing company with products sold in more than +120 markets and today we have approximately 250 employees in our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion and Zound announced a new partnership with adidas, with initial products due to hit the market in 2019. You can find out more about us by following our Instagram or check out our Linkedin page.