Value Engineering Project Manager
Project Management - Stockholm
What we´re looking for
At Zound we don’t just label products, we create brand experiences that mean something and build a bond with our consumers. From concept stage to end of life, we do everything (except manufacturing) ourselves. And we constantly want to get better at this, adding value to what we offer.
Our R&D team is now on the lookout for a super organized, engaging and driven Project Manager with technical skills. Based in our Stockholm HQ, the successful candidate will lead the project team that coordinates, tracks and identifies value-increase opportunities across our product development projects.
• Overall responsibility to improve the value of our products
• Lead teams to identify, and together with our suppliers, implement value increase changes
• Plan, lead and follow up project activities
• Ensure key data, project status and risks are updated and communicated
• Liaise with the product team and suppliers in China on value increase activities
• Prepare milestone presentations of projects and cost follow ups
• A team player with attention to detail
• You like to get things done and you are always one step ahead
• You are enthusiastic, reliable and humble
• You like structure and organization skills are part of your DNA
• You have excellent interpersonal skills
• You are able to juggle a multitude of tasks - some with very short notice
• Last but not least, you’re a non-prestigious person who understands that running a fast-growing company means you have to get your hands dirty
Your skills & knowledge:
• A Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics or Mechanics
• Experienced Project Manager with several years in a similar position and are used to working with product development (preferably in electronics)
• Experience of working with Asia and ability to travel regularly to visit suppliers and colleagues
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both English and Swedish
Does this sound like you? So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for leading projects for a fast growth company in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously. Although, since it is a summer holiday, we aim to get back to you in August.