Brand & Marketing Manager adidas
Brand & Marketing - Stockholm
The adidas brand is deeply rooted in sport, and with a consumer obsessed approach their mission is to be the best sports brand in the world. adidas is a global leader in the sporting goods industry, offering a broad portfolio of footwear, apparel and hardware for sport and lifestyle. Zound Industries has been given the license and task to bring that unrivalled brand- and product- experience from adidas into the headphone category, for the two brands: the Badge of Sports and Originals.
We are now looking for an experienced Brand & Marketing Manager who has a holistic approach to drive brand development on a global level together with Brand Director, PR & Activation Manager, Sr Art Director and Product Managers, securing 4P’s execution in line with brand and business goals.
The Brand & Marketing Manager is a key player in the brand team and is responsible for planning, developing and implementing brand fundaments and 360 marketing initiatives that effectively builds the desired brand position in our key target groups minds and accelerates the brand towards the vision. Also, the Brand & Marketing manager owns the process for GTM plans and brand campaigns, driving the cross functional dialogue to empower the local teams to perform their best in executing on our set strategies.
Key Responsibilities and activities
• Create the annual marketing plan with the Brand Director and PR & Activation Manager and secure the development of projects in line with the annual brand plan and long term business goals, liaising with different business functions and disciplines to ensure alignment.
• Process owner for marketing development and product launch processes. Defining and constantly developing an efficient and effective way of working, within the team as well as in cross-functional collaboration. Work closely with Product Managers in analyzing competitive situation, product portfolio- and pricing strategy, securing product fundaments and GTM for each launch.
• In collaboration with Brand Director and PR & Activation Manager, translate brand strategy into marketing communication plans to produce measurable results according to set KPI’s. Take ownership of all marketing processes from strategic planning to operative execution and ensure global brand consistency, impact and relevance in localization/adaptation of global communication platform.
• Together with the adidas Sr Art Director, brief relevant agencies and develop communication platforms for both brands (Badge of Sports and Originals) and marketing and communication concepts to drive towards our desired positions.
• Ensuring that we have the right brand and product communication toolbox to achieve set targets in prioritized markets and secure support of new product launches.
• Marketing budget and KPI follow-up, evaluate marketing impact and effectiveness, set action standards and define communication research needs.
• Manage the process, resources and quality for translations and copywriting.
• Manage relationship with adidas, agencies and partners to secure best staffing and cost.
You will report to: Brand Director adidas
• You have + 3 years of experience in a similar position with leading companies where brand & marketing is essential for business success. Experience in brand and product marketing, digital marketing and retail activation.
• You have excellent leadership skills and you are a great communicator that can inspire, engage and energize the organization to deliver according to brand and business vision. Furthermore you have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills and the ability to form strong relationships and trust with different stakeholders within and outside the organization.
• You possess strong analytical and strategic skills, commercial acumen and holistic mindset. You are structured and well-organized, also paying attention to details in the process.
• You are a passionate & creative brand builder with proven results of building international brands from a head office position where you develop global marketing & media strategies.
• You have experience in working with the consumer in a 360-degree perspective. It comes natural for you to work towards a seamless brand experience in physical stores and online in line with consumer journey.
• You have extensive experience from B2C marketing from working with lifestyle brands, FMCG, consumer electronics and/or sports fashion.
• You are prestige-less, have a can-do attitude and work well under pressure. You enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, entrepreneurial and creative environment.
• You are interested in sports, fashion, music, design, future trends and technology
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business/marketing.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of driving key marketing efforts for adidas headphones on a global level global brand direction and working for a fast moving organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you like to join us as soon as possible as we review candidates continuously.