Software & Tech - Stockholm
We’re on an exciting tech journey – and we want you to join us!
The world of sound (and Zound) is changing. Smart speakers and headsets are turning audio into a high-tech industry. Just over the last few years, our products have transformed from simple wired gadgets to connected and complex IoT devices.
We are now strengthening our tech organization and are on the lookout for a QA Lead. You will
• set Zound’s verification strategy,
• act hands on as Test Manager and Tester and
• do release management of product software updates
This is an amazing opportunity to work with technology-driven product innovation in a company that is rapidly scaling up.
At Zound Industries you will get the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and fast-paced work environment with a start-up mindset
- Develop well-designed and innovative consumer products
- Have the opportunity to set the strategy and ambitions for your field of expertise
- Be expected to, and allowed to, find innovative ways to work with product verification
- Work in our awesome office facilities in the heart of down-town Stockholm
- Act as a test manager for software development
- Align test activities and test process internally and with partners
- Manage the release process of software maintenance updates
- Set the strategy for software verification for embedded devices, backend services and mobile apps
- Establish the right level of test standards and test processes
- Several years of experience and a proven track record of verification of complex software and products
- Are a strategic pragmatic:
- Hands-on, happy to test and write specifications to move things forward
- Analytical and strategic, with a strong drive to turn long term visions into short term gains
- Good at communicating ideas and strategies to others
- A team player, good at collaborating with peers and partners on all levels
- Self-driven, reliable and confident in taking responsibility
- An active interest in new trends and technology
- Possibly hold an MSc in Computer Science or similar
- Experience of requirement management and defining requirements is a plus.
Who you are:
Zound is a fast-growing company and we are looking for a person who can grow and develop with the organisation. You've got to be open to taking on more responsibility as the company develops. Because we are a diverse and global company, it's important that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. At Zound we have a melting pot of competencies under one roof - from design to acoustics, sales to software, marketing to e-commerce and a lot more in between - and we all work together. It's this collective energy the creates our special Zound atmosphere.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for software quality in a fast moving organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you like to join us as soon as possible.
We're looking forward to your application!