Finance - Stockholm
About the role
This is great opportunity to join Zound Industries, a diverse and global company where you get the to work in multi-lingual and multi-cultural project teams. At Zound we have an interesting mix of competencies from a variety of disciplines, ranging from product and technology, design, acoustics, sales, brand and marketing. We believe in teamwork knowing that our collective energy creates our exceptional Zound environment.
We are now looking to recruit a Business Controller, a key role who will be part of our controlling team and work in close collaboration with our Senior Business Controller and CFO in order to meet the transformation and expansion our future requires.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
• Supports the CFO and controlling team in analyzing and monitoring the business for correct and timely decision support to relevant parties within Zound Industries
• Supporting the business in all financial aspects including monthly and quarterly reporting in accordance with company’s guidelines and timetable, budgets, forecasts and all ad-hoc finance analysis
• Preparation of budget and forecasts presentations, including presentation of business cases and analysis
• Constantly reviewing and improving the level of management reporting with executive summary and preparation of monthly review meetings
• Ensuring best practice and coherent financial processes across Zound - making recommendations and implementing as appropriate
• Creating and presenting analysis and decision support documentation for business decisions and solutions
• Providing detailed monthly analysis of sales and forecast as well as open orders and analysis of inventory levels.
• Assisting the CFO and controller team in controller related projects and take own initiatives
• Participating in the outlining and structuring of the working processes in the ERP-System such as implementation of Finance and IT projects within the business controlling area
About you / Your background:
We’re looking for a proactive, pragmatic and solution oriented Business Controller with a doer attitude, excellent business skills and a curious mind to join our Finance Department
• Highly skilled professional with a Business/Finance university degree and at least 3 years of successful working experience in a similar position
• Driven, ambitious and takes own initiatives as well as well-organized and works well independently with an ability to achieve in a fast-paced environment with track record of working towards tight timescales and delivering well under pressure and to deadlines
• Humble with great personal skills and a team-player attitude
• Strong business mind with a solid accounting knowledge and an analytical mind as well as a strong attention to detail and ability to analyze, compare and interpret facts quickly with good understanding for numbers
• Strong Excel skills and system oriented, preferably with Microsoft Navision and QlikSense experience
• Experience from international work environment and inventory management is a plus
• As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. A cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s operations will be fundamental
Does this sound like you?
So, if you like the sound of working as a Business Controller for a fast growing company working with technology and lifestyle this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!