E-com UX Specialist
E-Com - Stockholm
About the e-com team
Our ecommerce team sets the standard of our brand websites. How they look, how they feel, how they work and what they say is super important for us because they’re our only direct sales channels. The team is made up of a diverse set of talents - Content Managers, Digital Marketeers, Graphic Designers, Customer Relationship Managers and Operations– who come together to create the best online experiences for our consumers.
We’re now on the lookout for a well-organized, engaging and highly driven senior UX Designer to work with our online flagship stores and the full Digital Customer Journey (marshallheadphones.com, adidasheadphones.com and urbanears.com). The position is based at our head office in Stockholm where you will be part of the e-com team.
In this role you will work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. At Zound Industries we are a bunch of extremely passionate and super dedicated people, who really care about what we do - and we expect no less from you.
What we’re looking for
In order to succeed, you need to be confident in your skills, highly structured in your work and can deliver on deadline, every time. We are looking for somebody who has a deep understanding of the digital user journey on international e-commerce websites.
Roles & responsibilities
• Conduct user studies and tests
• Evaluate and recommend website changes based on user study data
• Find the best mix of brand experience and e-commerce sales targets
• Lead a structured way of working with improved UX for all our brands across all eCommerce and Digital touchpoints for the full Customer Journey, based on data and customer insights
• Lead a structured way of working with User Testing and Analysis to base decisions on data and consumer feedback as well as brand insights
• Collaborate with our brand teams to set-up ways of working to combine best in class UX with Brand visual identity on our websites
Skills & experience
• We are looking for someone with several years of experience and a proven track record of online UX Design and research.
• You will be conducting user studies with overall responsibility, from finding test subjects, to deliver the final recommendation and follow up.
• As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we expect you to have excellent English communication skills both oral and written, as well as experience of working in multi-lingual, multi-cultural teams.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of improving digital user experience in a fast-moving organization within lifestyle & tech, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
Find out more:
• Get a taste for behind the scenes at Zound on our Instagram
• Connect with us on our Linkedin
• Discover what it’s like to work with our e-commerce team in this interview with Nimatha, digital project and content coordinator.
A bit about Zound:
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technology and user-centric innovation, we aim to create products that define our time.
Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2009, launching a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. We are a fast-growing company with our products selling in more than +120 markets. We have approximately 250 employees across our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion.