Global Marketing Communications Manager
Brand & Marketing - Stockholm
The Marshall brand
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music. Zound Industries has been given the license and task to bring that unrivalled brand- and product- experience from Marshall into the headphone and speaker categories. Watch this to get a flavour of the Marshall brand:
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees. Now, we are looking for an experienced Global Marketing Communications Manager to continue building the long-term value of Marshall in the consumer electronics market.
The Global Comms Manager is responsible for setting the global communication platform for Marshall. You will champion the development, ideation and strategic thinking of best-in-class brand initiatives that drive brand equity and awareness globally as well as developing the fundamentals to win in local markets, inspiring and empowering the organisation to execute at the highest possible standards to drive healthy sustainable growth.
Global Communication Development
- Develop global communication and media strategies that effectively build the desired brand position in the key target group, tackle perception gaps and accelerate the brand towards the vision.
- Define marketing communication and content strategy for Marshall with deep local relevance and global resonance across advertising, PR, social, experiential and digital.
- Develop, evolve and implement global brand guidelines and operational manuals for teams to use and work by, clearly articulating what our brand represents globally but also how this should be localised.
- Ensure brand experience and storytelling across multiple channels is connected, relevant and value adding.
Nurture and Lead Global MarCom Team
- Manage, nurture, lead and coach the Global Marketing Communications team, meaning a managerial position with direct reports including PR Manager, Social Media Editor, Artist Relations Manager and Marketing Production Manager.
- Create the vision and strategies for specific MarComms disciplines, such as PR, Social Media, Experiential and Artist Relations in which each function feeds the success of the other.
- Work closely with Brand Director, Creative Director, Product Manager, Global MarComs team and creative teams in-house to align plans in accordance with strategy and overall objectives.
Build and Develop Global Marketing Toolkits
- Act as the global strategist when it comes to how to bring the product range to life on a global level. This means a responsibility for building the whole platform of global media and communication assets, strategies and tool-box creations for all elements related to the field.
- Align with sales, e-com, retail and trade teams to ensure that the right marketing and communications toolkits are created for each product launch from a 360 POV.
Go-To-Market Planning & Implementation
- Key point of contact for Global Marketing Director (Key markets) when building local plans based on the global toolkits. This is an important responsibility and the collaboration between Global MarCom manager and the Global MD (key markets) is key to be able to become truly global as a company.
- Translate brand strategy into operational marketing communication plans to produce measureable results. Take ownership of all marketing and communication processes from strategic planning to operative execution.
- Align with Global functions to jointly build the yearly commercial calendar ensuring that marketing, sales, e-com, retail and trade are aligned on key launches and synched on the activities on a global level.
- Responsibility for media buying when relevant from a scale and effectiveness perspective, as well as managing the relationship with agencies and partners to secure best staffing and cost related to the above.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of developing a global lifestyle brand in a fast growth company in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with a description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.