Key Account Manager Nordics
Sales - Stockholm
A bit about us
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technology and user-centric innovation, we aim to create products that define our time.
Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2009, launching a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. We are a fast-growing company with our products selling in more than +120 markets. We have approximately 250 employees across our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion.
About the role
Last year Zound sold over 2 million headphones and 1 million speakers. Driving this success was our sales team. They work with our retailers and distributors to get our products into the hands of our consumers. But they’re more than that. They’re part of the Zound experience. Right now, we are looking for a Nordic Key Account Manager to join the team
The main responsibility of the role is to drive sales and manage partners within the Nordic and Baltic region as well as developing new partnerships in established or new categories in the region.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager Nordic, you will need a combination of an entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to build business. This is a unique opportunity to have major impact in a fun, fast growing entrepreneurial company.
As a Nordic Key Account Manager, your aim will be to improve Zound Industries’ market position and achieve growth with existing and new accounts. You will build key customer relationships, establish strong customer plans that cover the product portfolio and includes marketing and promotional activity, revenue and volume. You will also identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. All sales are to be followed up through retrieving and evaluating market and customer data and the KAM is at all times expected to strive for Zound Industries’ as a whole to reach its monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
Who are we looking for?
• At least five years of sales experience in Consumer Electronics and/or Telecom environment with an established network and industry influence
• Proven track record of building strong and strategic business relationships with retail and/or distributor partners
• Experience of working in an international environment, developing sales plans and leading execution, preferably within the retail industry
• An outgoing personality with a passion for business, winning, people and product technology
• Strong numeric and planning skills and ability to develop, implement and manage complete account business and promotional plans
• Great communication skills in English