Interim Project Coordinator
Retail - Stockholm
About the role
Our fantastic Retail Team is now on the lookout for a passionate, super organized, and highly driven Interim Project Coordinator for 12 months. This is an interim position with start in March 2020.
The Retail team creates concepts to display our three brands (Marshall, Urbanears, and adidas), including production of POS material, shop-in-shops and tradeshow booths for the global market.
In the position as a Project Coordinator you will be involved in many projects and work closely with all members of the Retail team, as well as our brand and sales teams. Your area of responsibility will be highly varied and you will independently drive and coordinate a wide range of assignments. The day-to-day work will include handling incoming requests, artwork coordination and planning of POS material production and tradeshows/events, as well as being accountable for project timelines and tracking projects to ensure that productions are delivered according to deadline.
At Zound we are passionate and super dedicated about what we do - and we expect no less from you.
· Plan, direct and coordinate all artwork requests for the retail department
- Gather requests from sales, trade and global distributors and retailors and make sure we have all information to create a clear brief
· Manage & control retail assets
- Asset management system super user, ensuring finalised and approved global assets are uploaded and correctly labelled for use by local teams and partners.
· Keep track on request work-flow to secure deliverables
- Track retail projects and make sure that everything critical is on track and delayed non-critical items are tracked, rescheduled and communicated appropriately
What we’re looking for
In order to succeed as a Project coordinator you act as a great team player with attention to details. You like to get things done and you are always one step ahead. We also see that you are enthusiastic, reliable and eager to learn. As coordination is an extremely important part of your work, it’s necessary that you have structure and organization skills in your DNA.
We believe that you have at least a few year’s experience from a similar position, on the agent or client side. For this position, experience is important but what is most valuable is that you´ve got the right personality and attitude.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
A bit about Zound:
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences at the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives.
We are a fast-growing company present in over 120 markets. We have approximately 250 employees across our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion.