People Acquisition Partner
HR - Stockholm
At the house of Zound, we’re focused on creating unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technology and user-centric innovation, we aim to create products that define our time. We have gone from strength to strength since hitting the market in 2008, launching iconic and award-winning products in +120 markets under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas.
We are now looking for an experienced People Acquisition Partner to join our People Acquisition team based at the HQ in Stockholm. As a People Acquisition Partner, you will play a vital role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, dynamic and quality focused team and be responsible for attracting and hiring Zound’s most important asset – our people!
What You’ll Do
• Own and project lead the full life cycle recruitment in multiple key areas within our global organization
• Apply modern and efficient sourcing methods in a creative way to attract key talent
• Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for several of Zound’s critical functions and leaders
• Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven way
• You will work closely together with business managers and other team members to make sure we attract and hire the best talent
• Collaborate and share knowledge and practices within the people talent acquisition and HR team
• Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
• Package and present performance and quality of hiring pipelines for main key stakeholders
• Be an ambassador and live the Zound values as they are the base of everything we do
Who You Are
• You have a few years of experience working as an in-house recruiter within a fast growth company or experience from the agency side
• Experience from recruiting a variety of roles in multiple functions at different levels
• Enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a stakeholder management perspective
• Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
• You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
• You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
• You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Zound has a unique and positive experience
• Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you’re up for the task of working for one of Sweden’s most dynamic companies where we create magic together, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you’d like to join us as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.