Project Coordinator Marshall
Brand & Marketing - Stockholm
For the past ten years we have been taking this rock n’ roll heritage and distilling it into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees. Now, we are looking for Project Coordinator.
Project Coordinator is responsible to manage the production of incoming requests to the creative studio from departments throughout the whole organization of Zound Industries (Brand, Sales, Trade, Ecommerce, Retail, Packaging and Design) and external partners (Distributors and Retailers). While this is not a creative role, the ideal candidate would understand the creative process and be familiar with graphic design fundamentals and production.
You are experienced in producing and communicating creative briefs to a multi-disciplined team of Art Directors, Graphic Designers and Copywriters, as well as external printing and translation agencies. In this position you will work with multiple stakeholders bridging many departments which requires you to establish priorities and communicate accordingly.
We believe you are a doer and are highly structured and organised with 1-2 years in a similar position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and coordinate all artwork requests for the Marshall art department
- Owner of the artwork management system, ensuring projects flow smoothly through the workflow. Act as an interface between Zound and Artwork Management System Developers for any development or technical issues that may arise
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Art Directors, Marketing Communications Manager and Marketing Production Manager to create artwork briefs that adhere to brand guidelines
- Brief the Marshall artwork production team (Copywriter, Graphic Designers and Art Directors) and external partners (printing and translation agencies) on the creation of artwork assets
- Facilitate internal approvals and external approvals of artwork assets
- Establish project timelines to ensure that requests are produced and delivered according to deadline
- Track artwork projects and make sure that everything critical is on track and delayed non-critical items are tracked, rescheduled and communicated appropriately
- Coordinate production meetings with art team to ensure correct prioritisation and review of workload
- Owner of the asset management system, ensuring finalised and approved global assets are uploaded and correctly labelled for use by local teams and partners
- Constantly look for ways to improve the efficiency of the artwork production and translation processes
- Responsible for fascilitating translations of brand assets and owning the relationship with the translation agencies
You will report to the Creative Production Lead.
- Experience in creative production processes in a fast-paced digital environment, particularly artwork and copy development
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to juggle short and long term priorities
- Great communicator and you know how to write clear, informative and understandable briefs
- Able to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes and work efficiently and productively under tight deadlines
- Proficient in time management with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- You are an enthusiastic team player and feel confident in arranging and leading team meetings and workshops
- You come with a solution oriented mind-set, which makes you able to keep a project on track even when last-minute changes are necessary
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). As Marshall is a British brand, you will need to ensure our copy is produced in British English
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar position at an external or inhouse agency
- Minimum of 1 year education in graphic production and/or project management
- You are interested in music, design, fashion, future trends and technology
The Marshall brand
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when expanding the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music.
Watch this to get a flavour of the Marshall brand: