A bit about us
Zound Industries design, develop, manufacture and market headphones and speakers under the brand names Marshall, Urbanears and adidas. Our mission is to create unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technology and user-centric innovation, we aim to create products that define our time.
Zound has gone from strength to strength since first hitting the market in 2009, launching a wide range of iconic and award-winning products. We are a fast-growing company with our products selling in more than +120 markets. We have approximately 250 employees across our offices in in Stockholm, New York, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2018, turnover hit an all-time high of SEK 1.8 billion.
About the role
This is great opportunity to join Zound Industries, a diverse and global company where you get the to work in multi-lingual and multi-cultural project teams. At Zound we have an interesting mix of competencies from a variety of disciplines, ranging from product and technology, design, acoustics, sales, brand and marketing. We believe in teamwork knowing that our collective energy creates our exceptional Zound environment.
We are now looking to recruit a Junior Business Controller to be part of our controlling team. The role will work in close collaboration with both the finance team and the business, in order to meet the transformation and expansion our future requires. It is a great opportunity to learn controlling and grow with the role.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
• Supporting controlling team in analyzing and monitoring the business for correct and timely decision support to relevant parties within Zound Industries
• Supporting the business in all financial aspects including monthly and quarterly reporting in accordance with company’s guidelines and timetable, budgets, forecasts and all ad-hoc finance analysis
• Take ownership of cost follow-up for several large departments, and work to improve the process over time
• Creating and presenting analysis and decision support documentation for business decisions and solutions
• Participating in controller related projects and take own initiatives
About you / Your background:
We’re looking for a proactive, pragmatic and solution oriented Junior Business Controller with a doer attitude, excellent business skills and a curious mind to join our Finance Department.
• Professional with a Business/Finance university degree and 1-2 years experience of accounting
• Humble with great personal skills and a team-player attitude
• Driven, ambitious and takes own initiatives
• Being organized and working well independently with an ability to achieve in a fast-paced environment and delivering to deadlines, are keys to succeed in this role
• Strong business mind with a solid accounting knowledge and an analytical mind as well as a strong attention to detail and ability to analyze, compare and interpret facts quickly with good understanding for numbers
• Strong Excel skills and system oriented, preferably with Microsoft Navision and QlikSense experience
• As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. A cooperative mind set aimed at adding value to Zound’s operations will be fundamental
Does this sound like you?
So, if you like the sound of working as a Business Controller for a fast growing company working with technology and lifestyle this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!