At the house of Zound, we’re focused on creating unique experiences in the intersection between lifestyle and tech that enrich people’s lives. With a genuine passion for new technology and user-centric innovation, we aim to create products that define our time. We have gone from strength to strength since hitting the market in 2008, launching iconic and award-winning products in +120 markets under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears.
We are now looking for an eCRM Manager to join our Global eCommerce Team in Stockholm. The eCommerce department is responsible for Global Sales and Digital Brand Experience through our flagship stores Urbanears.com, Marshallheadphones.com and Adidasheadphones.com
As eCRM Manager you will personally be responsible for our eCRM and Marketing Automation strategy, planning and execution for all our brands and markets. You will work closely with design, development and tech partners when it comes to growing our customer database and executing on Email Marketing and Marketing Automation as well as establishing new communication channels.
What you’ll do:
• Developing and executing an eCRM strategy and roadmap for all brands and markets
• Developing, implementing and executing global eDR programs and campaigns to secure sales targets and digital brand experience
• Develop a global customer lifecycle plan and create automated email workflows for different stages within the lifecycle.
• Measuring and optimizing all email activities as well as identifying new opportunities to grow our customer database including both Online and Offline channels.
• Secure alignment and executions with our digital designers and eCommerce, Marketing and Brand communications functions
In order to succeed you must act as a great team player. You have a strong ability to organize and prioritize your own work and have a great interest in driving eCRM and email marketing.
Experiences and skills:
• Several years of eCRM and email marketing work experience
• Worked hands on with marketing automation and have had a similar roles in other companies or agencies, preferably with global brands
• Excellent interpersonal skills as you will work with many stakeholders
• Understand how to use technology and data to improve the effectiveness as well as the consumer experience of our communication channels
• Minimum bachelors degree in marketing, media, business or similar
We’re proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, you will have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you up for the task of working with global iconic brands at a dynamic company in strong growth, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!