The 360 communications manager is a key player in Urbanears brand team, with the responsibility to plan and activate communication concepts and storytelling globally through the digital eco-system and PR. Build integrated communication that connects with our target audience and increase brand awareness, engagement and revenue.
The 360 communications manager is responsible for the brand’s communication strategy, plan and activation including PR and influencers/ambassadors, digital- and SoMe channels.
• Create an integrated communication strategy and plan focusing on own (digital + SoMe) and earned (PR) channels, in line with overall brand strategy and plan. Set the global media strategy in collaboration with BMM and external parties.
• Plan, drive and activate set communication concepts and ideas across channels with relevance for our target audience, secure execution and consistent brand experience in all touchpoints.
• Set the content calendar for website, email/CRM and SoMe, with the right mix of themes/topics to engage our community throughout the year.
• Work with the creative team to secure that we have unique always on content to fill the calendar and be responsible for implementing it in our own digital-, e-com- and social media channels, to reach the brand’s target consumers.
• Set and manage the long-term PR and influencer/ambassador strategy and plan on a global level and drive local execution in activation, in line with overall brand strategy and plan.
• Create guidelines for all communication disciplines to set clear direction for internal and external partners, giving freedom within the framework.
• Stay on top of digital communication trends, competition and target audience drivers to optimise plans.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a digitally-, SoMe- and PR savvy person who stays up to date on the latest trends in the digital world. Someone who has a communicative strategic mindset but also loves to work hands-on and make sure things are happening. You should not be afraid to challenge and bring ideas to the table, that you also realize. An ambitious, organized, flexible and self-started person who wants to be part of driving the brand forward, making sure we get attention and engagement in our target audience. You enjoy collaborating and working with others from different teams.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a Marketing Communication programme (e.g. from JMK or equivalent)
• Digital degree/diploma from HI or similar (e.g. Digital Management, Content developer)
• Minimum 3 yrs in a PR (incl. influencers/ambassadors) manager role required.
• Hands-on experience from communication in own, earned and paid media channels focusing on digital/social media, with a global brand.
We have an external partner helping us with this recruitment. When selecting "apply", you will be directed to their job posting and be able to continue your application there.