For the past ten years we have been distilling our rock ’n’ roll heritage into a line of headphones and speakers to inspire a new set of Marshall devotees.
Now we’re looking for an intern who can support our Social Media Manager and help drive the development of our global social media channels.
This is an amazing opportunity to work at the intersection between music and marketing, and to join an entrepreneurial environment in a scale-up phase. You will be part of a dedicated and passionate Marshall brand team at the HQ of Zound Industries in Stockholm.
The Marshall brand
Breathless roadies and roaring trucks have carried the trademark Marshall sound across the globe for more than five decades. A magnificent burden of rock ’n’ roll. Nothing has been compromised and no detail spared when translating the Marshall heritage of big stage performance to the individual enjoyment of good music. Watch this to get a flavour of the Marshall brand: https://youtu.be/RlXhhbgJBvY
About the Marshall Headphones team
The internship position will be part of the Brand team and work closely with the Marketing Communications team that consists of the Global Marketing Communications Manager, Global Event and Content Manager, Social Media Manager, Global PR Manager, Copywriter, Creative Production Lead and Artwork Coordinator.
The role and arrangement
The internship will take place in the Zound Industries office at Centralplan 15 in Stockholm’s city centre. During your internship, you will help create first-class content for Marshall Headphones in a digital sphere. You will help to oversee all aspects of the Marshall Headphones-owned channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and the blog), from content ideation through to publishing and reporting. You will help to ensure that our channels drive brand affinity with the desired target audience, as well as meet the strategic and commercial needs of the brand.
• Help to manage all Marshall Headphones global social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
• Help to maintain and develop channel strategies
• Develop content themes for social media
• Create, curate and/or source content for social media
• Write copy
• Work closely with the Art Director, Global Event and Content Manager, Graphic Designers and/or external agencies to help produce inspirational content for owned channels
• Help to research freelance contributors and proofread articles from freelance contributors
• Help to ensure all content on our social media channels adheres to the Marshall tonality and aesthetic, follows the required style guides, production processes and meets editorial standards
• Help to create weekly content calendars to facilitate approval with internal and external stakeholders
• Schedule, publish and boost content in social media
• Help to track, measure and optimise content performance
• Help to conduct analysis and reporting of channel performance, monthly summaries, product launches, creative campaigns and annual summaries
• Help to track competitors and learn about market changes to drive continual innovation of content in order to maximise the potential of all channels
• Work closely with the Brand team and the Ecommerce team to ensure an integrated approach.
The ideal candidate
We believe the ideal candidate is:
• Truly passionate about music, as well as a genuine interest in culture, technology and future trends
• Informed about technological developments
• Someone who enjoys navigating the social media landscape
• Comfortable with English, both spoken and written, since all of our communication is created in British English
• Interested in digital storytelling
• Interested in global media trends
• Interested in photography, video production and copywriting
• Comfortable with multitasking and new challenges every day.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and, in the end, better experiences for our consumers.
Being a global company, Zound Industries official language is English.
Does this sound like you?
If you are up to the task of interning with an iconic brand in constant growth, this opportunity is definitely for you. Please send us your resumé and a description of why you’d like to join us as soon as possible. We will be reviewing candidates continuously.