Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 250 employees, with offices in Stockholm, New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
Right now, we are looking to strengthen the France sales team with a passionate Key Account Manager to focus on driving sales and establish strong partnerships in the France region. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, in this role you get the opportunity to:
• have a major impact on both key online and offline accounts
• set and execute the sales plan together with the France team and the global sales team
• work in a dynamic, fast growing and entrepreneurial company where we create magic together.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Define & deploy sales strategy
• Extend the sales & marketing strategy, incl. sales channels and account strategies, based on brand plans and products roadmap
• Secure a follow up for each sales channel and selected Account within the region and make sure there is a strong omnichannel (on & offline) global view.
Drive negotiations to secure online & offline sales targets
• Present products in order to secure product listing, flawless launches, relevant assortment, be part of retailer’s tradeshows
• Secure sales through digital and retail stores
• Engage, negotiate and close deals with buyers and category managers
• Collaborate and synchronize with our local distributor to drive long term relationship and growth with retailers
Team & stakeholder:
• Secure alignment with Key Account manager / Trade marketing / Inside sales
• Report to Key Account Manager and collaborate with French team for execution
• Follow up Account :
o Bi-monthly Account reviews
o Quarterly Business Review summarization and reporting
WHO WE'RE LOKING FOR:
You have an a combination of product enthusiasm and a strong sales driven personality. You are self-motivated and reliable with good problem-solving skills. You have a collaborative approach and being able to build relationship with buyers, distributor and trade marketing.
EXPERIENCES & SKILLS:
• 2-3 years of sales experience from an account management position or similiar
• 1-2 years of experience working in an international environment
• Structure and negotiation skills with ability to deal with different accounts
• Knowledge of both digital and retail sales channels and understanding of customer purchase journey in a modern omni channel landscape
• Great plus if you also have experience from the Consumer Electronics industry in the French region
• Preferably bachelor degree in business or economics
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and in the end better experiences for our consumers.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, you will have excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
So, if you are up to the task of working for a global and dynamic company, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume as soon as possible as we are reviewing candidates continuously.
We´re looking forward to your application!