Zound Industries designs and develops speakers and headphones under the brand names adidas, Marshall and Urbanears. With a strong focus on innovative technology and user-centered design, Zound has launched a wide range of iconic, award-winning products. Zound currently has around 250 employees, with offices in Stockholm (HQ), New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. In 2019 turnover reached about SEK 2.0 billion.
Where up for an exciting journey – and we want you to join us
The world of audio is changing. Smart speakers and headsets are turning audio into a high-tech industry. In the last few years, Zound Industries products have gone from simple wired devices to connected and complex IoT devices.
We are now strengthening our software & platform team and are looking for an ambitious, tech-savy and collaborative Lead Software Engineer with a lead developer mindset and who wants to drive software concept development. In this role, you will get a unique opportunity to:
• Work with technology-driven innovation;
• Work in a fast-growing and fast-paced work environment with a start-up mindset;
• Collaborate with a variety of disciplines, ranging from product and tech; to design, acoustics, sales and brand
• Work with our partners to develop software platform for devices with backend services and mobile apps.
• Initiate and lead pre-studies on new technologies
• Support the organization with technology opportunities and technology strategy.
• Improve our ways of working with software
• Work hands-on in product development projects
Who you are:
• A proven track record from working with complex software concept and product development
• A natural ability to modularize software and systems
• Strategic yet hands-on, happy to create a prototype to show how it should work
• You have a great interest in new trends and technology
• You have most likely a MSc in Computer Science or similar
• We expect you to have a broad experience in Software development tools and technologies and that you are used to picking up new skills on a regular basis.
As Zound Industries is a diverse and global company, we see that you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Does this sound like you?
So, if you are up to the task of being responsible for software concept development in a fast moving organization in constant change, this job is a perfect match for you. Please send us your resume and along with description about why you like to join us as soon as possible.
We´re looking forward to your application!